David is a university-qualified dietitian and nutritionist. With previous research experience in the primary healthcare setting, his passion is providing tailored, evidence-based nutrition care in managing chronic conditions in adults. Ultimately, David is interested in empowering clients to ultimately reach their goals within the community without the need for hospital admission.
David’s special interests are working with individuals with disabilities, culturally diverse communities, sports and performance nutrition, weight concerns, gastrointestinal health (IBS), diabetes, heart disease, stroke, and cancer. David’s area of expertise is in chronic disease management.
- Master of Nutrition and Dietetics (Bond University).
- Bachelor of Science in Food & Nutrition (Western Sydney University).
- Completed the Monash University ‘Low FODMAP Diet for IBS’ Course.
- Completed the ‘Developing your disability-specific dietetic assessment skills’ (2022).
- Member of Dietitian Australia.
- Published author in the Clinical Nutrition Journal.